January 27, 2012
Random notes after one month
Almost 40 pics already !
Some various thoughts :
- Taking one picture a day is easier than i thought, but :
- Winter + long days at work = not many stuff to take picture of, except for co-workers, trains and food
- Trying to quickly reach for the camera may result in the said camera roughly landing on a concrete floor
- Panasonic gear is really sturdy
To do :
- Try not to stay stuck at f1.7 all the time (omnom blur blur)
- Stop overusing vignettes (omnom vignette vignette)
- Try some lighter postprocessing (omnom heavy “Dragan-like” filters)
- Try to shoot more people and less food
- Try to carry the big fat Nikon more often, with a wheelbarrow if needed
Also feel free to order some requests or suggest silly stuff !